Apps getting deleted isn’t a new thing amongst users of mobile devices. A lot of the times when an app suddenly goes missing on your phone, there’s a chance that you’d start seeking for several means through which you can get them back. For some people, they quickly figure it out and for some other people, they need to go through a very rigorous process before they can find out and there comes a category of people who never get to figure it out and totally give up on it.
If you find yourself in the second and last category of people, then this article is for you, as you will get to be finding out the ways through which you can get deleted apps back on your smartphone or tablet device.
What Causes the Deletion of an App?
1. When you buy a new phone, it’s very possible that you will lose every single app that you once had. In this case, it only suggested that you locate your Google Play store app, and have them reinstalled again.
2. Mistakenly deleting an app may happen when you deleted the app a long time ago without knowing, and now you have to remember the exact name.
3. Conducting a factory reset automatically takes back your phone to the default mode. This means that you’d definitely lose all the applications on the phone. This can be a great contributor to this.
4. Your phone contacted a virus. When a corrupted software gets into your device, it’s always possible that all your files get corrupted too leaving them with no option but to start misbehaving, which can lead to automatic deletion.
Restore Your Deleted Apps
If you want to recover your lost apps, Google Play (or the Apple Store’s iCloud) are easily the best places to go to, no doubt. Note that you are not downloading again. You are only going to reinstall the app as your Google or Apple account is already registered. Let’s take a look at how you can achieve this:
1. Open the Google Play store app.
2. Once the app comes up, locate the icon that’s characterized by three lines, this will take you to the main menu.
3. Click on the “my apps and games” menu; this will take you to where you’re going to see every app that you once deleted. Even the ones you currently have on your phone will be seen there. Locate your deleted apps and Click “Install.”
4. Reinstall all the apps you want to recover one after the other.
Many people don’t like to find themselves in a situation that has to do with app loss, so they’d go any length to make it reappear on their device. This guide here is the quickest and safest way of recovering your apps from Google Play store, including your paid and free apps.